Gourmet restaurant Loaded Burgers opens at Rochdale Riverside
Date published: 05 January 2022
Rochdale’s newest eatery, independent restaurant Loaded Burgers, has opened its doors to the public.
Having opened last month, Loaded occupies a 3,400 sq ft unit at Rochdale Riverside, bringing their signature 'build your own' burgers, wings, waffle towers and milkshakes, plus a range of vegan options to town.
Established in 2014, the gourmet burger restaurant runs seven other sites across Liverpool and London.
Its Rochdale branch is Loaded’s first in Greater Manchester and is open every day from 5pm.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Castleton man jailed after assaulting four British Transport Police officers
- 2First bus strike: Three days of industrial action planned in fourth week of strikes
- 3People in Rochdale will soon be entitled to two free bulky waste collections every year
- 4Local artist Doodlher puts her creative and iconic mark on Rochdale
- 5Highway Code changes set to take effect this weekend