Football: Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan
Date published: 11 January 2019
Ethan Ebanks-Landell on loan from Wolverhampton Wanderers
Rochdale Football Club have announced the loan signing of Ethan Ebanks-Landell from Wolverhampton Wanderers.
The defender joins from the Premier League side until the end of the season.
He has been with Wolves since the age of nine, signing his first professional contract with the club in 2010.
The 26-year-old has made 50 appearances for Wolves, making his debut in August 2013.
He has also spent time on loan at Bury, Sheffield United and MK Dons, making almost 100 appearances in League One throughout those spells.
Ebanks-Landell will wear squad number six.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Woman released under investigation after Rochdale death
- 225-year-old woman arrested after man sustained fatal injuries
- 3Former head teacher of Lowerplace Primary School banned from teaching after cheating in KS2 SATs
- 4Milnrow man charged after dawn raids in Oldham last week
- 5Borough's new LGBT+ identity is launched