Football: Norman returns to Fulham
Date published: 31 January 2019
Magnus Norman has been recalled to Fulham
Goalkeeper Magnus Norman has been recalled to Fulham during his loan spell at Rochdale.
Norman joined on loan in August, a deal which was extended until the end of the season earlier this month.
The 22-year-old made 12 appearances during his time at the Crown Oil Arena.
A spokesperson for the club said: "We thank Magnus for his efforts during his time with Dale and wish him all the best for the future."
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Children’s ‘retro arcade’ plan given the green light
- 2Safe fished out of Rochdale canal reunited with owner a decade after being stolen in armed robbery
- 3Middleton takeaway wins two awards at first-ever English Asian Food Awards 2019
- 4Voltalab - The hidden gem of Rochdale’s music history
- 5What 2019/20 budget will mean for Rochdale