Football: Norman returns to Fulham
Date published: 31 January 2019
Magnus Norman has been recalled to Fulham
Goalkeeper Magnus Norman has been recalled to Fulham during his loan spell at Rochdale.
Norman joined on loan in August, a deal which was extended until the end of the season earlier this month.
The 22-year-old made 12 appearances during his time at the Crown Oil Arena.
A spokesperson for the club said: "We thank Magnus for his efforts during his time with Dale and wish him all the best for the future."
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man jailed for approaching underage girls for sex in Broadfield Park
- 2Man arrested after a woman was raped
- 3Industrial waste exposed after River Spodden banking collapses
- 4Rochdale Feel Good Festival announces 3 new acts
- 5Rochdale police column: Dispersal order for Littleborough, shoplifting in Kingsway and the Milnrow...