Football: Calvin Andrew named PFA Community Champion
Date published: 28 March 2019
Siobhan McElhinney, Assistant Head of Dale in the Community Sports Trust; Dennis Leman, PFA Community Liaison Officer; Calvin Andrew and Rochdale AFC CEO David Bottomley
Calvin Andrew has been named as the 2018/19 PFA Community Champion for Rochdale AFC.
He was presented with the award by PFA Community Liaison Executive Dennis Leman at half-time during the game against Scunthorpe United on Saturday 23 March.
The award recognises Andrew's contribution to the community, including visits to local schools, his involvement with Rochdale AFC Ladies teams, events held at the Soccer Factory, and many more.
It is the third year in succession that the forward has received the award.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Heywood B&M store to open in former Dunnes
- 2Twelve people have been charged following daybreak raids in Rochdale
- 3Rochdale man given animal ban for life after two dogs and cat left to starve at his home
- 4Review of Blue Badge fraud as scheme is extended to those with ‘hidden disabilities’
- 5Chloe Cockton's mother urges public to back petition to increase dangerous driving sentences