Autograss: Leewood Motor Club
Date published: 20 May 2019
Leewood Autograss racers travelled to Market Rasen this weekend (18 and 19 May) to contest the first round of the United Kingdom Autograss Championships.
Steve Hayward, from Leewood Motor Club, said: “Decent weather enabled some fantastic racing enjoyed by all, with some wins for Leewood drivers Ben and Vinny Gibbons, and Alicia Pugh. Putting in some super performances were Marc Shepherd, Jack Gibbons and Sara Burrell.
“However, this weekend was not so good for Zoe Leyland, who had a mighty crash.
“Zoe emerged ok, which could not be said for her racer, so it brought an abrupt end to the race for her, but she will be back racing soon.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1New parking restrictions approved 'in principle' for Hollingworth Lake
- 2Vehicle overturns at major junction in Rochdale
- 3Travel advice for Courteeners gig at Heaton Park
- 4Aldi shoppers in Greater Manchester chosen for new paper carrier bag trial
- 5A man has been jailed after he engaged in sexual activity with a 14-year-old boy near to...