Autograss: Leewood Motor Club
Date published: 20 May 2019
Leewood Autograss racers travelled to Market Rasen this weekend (18 and 19 May) to contest the first round of the United Kingdom Autograss Championships.
Steve Hayward, from Leewood Motor Club, said: “Decent weather enabled some fantastic racing enjoyed by all, with some wins for Leewood drivers Ben and Vinny Gibbons, and Alicia Pugh. Putting in some super performances were Marc Shepherd, Jack Gibbons and Sara Burrell.
“However, this weekend was not so good for Zoe Leyland, who had a mighty crash.
“Zoe emerged ok, which could not be said for her racer, so it brought an abrupt end to the race for her, but she will be back racing soon.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1CCTV footage released of armed burglary in Middleton
- 2Did you witness an armed robbery in Middleton?
- 3Counting the coronavirus cost - Rochdale Council offers support as households struggle with council...
- 4Borough town centres to be made "safe and welcoming" as lockdown eases
- 5Bamford salon owner inspires college students during lockdown