Autograss: Leewood Motor Club
Date published: 01 July 2019
Leewood Autograss had another glorious sunny day at their raceway alongside the airport on Sunday 30 June.
Visiting drivers that caught the eye were ARC 1 and 5, as they drove as if their lives depended on it and some of the fastest racers flew around the track showing superb car control, at amazing speeds.
Leewood regulars the Pughs and the Gibbons lads were a joy to watch, with other visitors coming form Scarborough, North Wales and Nottingham to name a few.
This mix of cars provided plenty of action all afternoon.
Now all eyes are on Leewood and the 17 and 18 August for the biggest race meeting that Leewood have ever staged, with 350 Autograss racers expected, it should be a top-notch event.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Police investigating the rape of 16-year old girl in Wardle
- 2Trams suspended between Oldham and Rochdale following fatal collision
- 3Littleborough care home rated ‘Good’ following unannounced inspection
- 4Security manager prosecuted for allowing fly-tipping at Turner Brothers Asbestos site
- 5‘Disturbing’ number of council staff do not feel safe at work