Sailing: Hollingworth Lake Sailing Club reopens for members
Date published: 28 May 2020
Members of Hollingworth Lake Sailing Club may get out on the water to sail within the guidelines
Hollingworth Lake Sailing Club has approved recreational sailing for members.
It was announced on Wednesday 13 May that all forms of water-sports including sailing, windsurfing and motor-boating are now permitted.
There will be no organised racing yet but due to the gradual easing of restrictions, and the opportunity to be sporting active, members may get out on the water to sail within the guidelines.
Mainly this will be single-handed, as any two-handed boats must be sailed by members of the same household.
Social distancing guidelines must be followed by members at all times.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1New coronavirus walk-in testing centre is being set up in Middleton
- 2Nearly 90 ‘much-needed’ new homes to be built on Middleton estate
- 3Number of mourners allowed at funerals increases
- 4Prime Minister announces planning permission shake-up
- 5Alternative plans for HS2 and Northern Powerhouse Rail ‘could save billions’ with new underground...