MMA: SBG fighter signs 3 fight deal
Date published: 14 September 2020
Pro-MMA fighter Jamie Kelly (right) fights out of SBG Rochdale
One of SBG Rochdale’s pro fighters has signed a three-fight deal in Bahrain.
Pro-MMA fighter Jamie Kelly, 21, of Oldham, fights out of SBG Rochdale and has previously won the Budo British title as an amateur.
Mixed Martial Arts, also known as cage-fighting, is a full-contact combat sport using techniques from a range of combat sports and martial arts.
His pro record stands at 3-0 undefeated.
Kelly’s first fight in Bahrain will take place on 1 October against former amateur world champion Muhammad Mokaev in the Brave Combat Federation promotion.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale men jailed after police discover container stocked with drugs on Chichester Street
- 2Local election 2021: Labour retains hold on Rochdale Council as it wins back Balderstone and...
- 3Police are appealing for the public's help to trace a wanted man with links to Rochdale
- 4Rochdale Travelodge opens at Sandbrook Park
- 5Thousands of pounds and designer watches seized in fraud raid in Littleborough