MMA: SBG fighter signs 3 fight deal
Date published: 14 September 2020
Pro-MMA fighter Jamie Kelly (right) fights out of SBG Rochdale
One of SBG Rochdale’s pro fighters has signed a three-fight deal in Bahrain.
Pro-MMA fighter Jamie Kelly, 21, of Oldham, fights out of SBG Rochdale and has previously won the Budo British title as an amateur.
Mixed Martial Arts, also known as cage-fighting, is a full-contact combat sport using techniques from a range of combat sports and martial arts.
His pro record stands at 3-0 undefeated.
Kelly’s first fight in Bahrain will take place on 1 October against former amateur world champion Muhammad Mokaev in the Brave Combat Federation promotion.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man dies after being hit by a vehicle while lying in the road after being assaulted
- 2Packer Street taped off by police following serious incident
- 3Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of man in Rochdale
- 4Inspirational Rochdale teacher honoured in UK celebration of teaching
- 5Grade-II* listed church St John the Baptist has been awarded funding for repairs