Dale fans can now donate directly towards first team playing budget
Date published: 25 January 2024
Rochdale AFC badge
Dale fans can now donate directly towards the club’s first team playing budget.
The Rochdale AFC Squad Builder Fund is now live, having been launched by the Dale Supporters Trust following a recent meeting with supporters.
Donations to the Squad Builder Fund will be ringfenced by the trust and put solely towards the club’s first team playing budget. A separate fighting fund - a survival strategy to preserve the club in some form – has also been set up.
Cash payments can be made at the trust desk in the Dale Bar before any home game (when you donate, tell the trust personnel which fund you are donating to). You can donate via a member of the trust board outside of home game days.
Alternatively, you can donate to the Squad Builders Fund directly through the online and card purchases at the football club. All donations through this route will be added to the Dale Trust’s total.
All funds will remain in the trust accounts until required.
For more information about donating, please contact the Dale Supporters Trust.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Serious collision on Wildhouse Lane leaves driver in life-threatening condition
- 2David Tully’s reaction to being the runner up in the Rochdale by-election
- 3Autistic Middleton author's latest book explores how to survive puberty as a teenage girl with...
- 4Roadworks, temporary local road closures and restrictions
- 5Rochdale by-election: George Galloway wins seat and independent David Tully is second with over...