Hours: 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm rotating
On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit a permanent Mechanical Maintenance Engineer.
The role will involve all types of Mechanical tasks, mainly carrying out planned maintenance, fault finding and repairs on CNC Machines, focusing on a company-wide reactive and proactive maintenance.
To be considered for this position you must have the following Experience, Skills & Qualifications;
• Skilled Maintenance Technician with Mechanically biased experience
• Performing planned and predictive maintenance
• Carrying out Maintenance repairs on Machine Tools
• Experience of diagnosis and repair of conventional production machinery
• Contributing to improvement activities within the production and maintenance environment
This is a busy department and the successful candidate must have the ability to use their own initiative to problem solve, but also work closely with the rest of the team.
Hours of work are 6am – 2pm and 2pm-10pm rotating.
In return the company offers a very competitive salary dependant on experience.
To apply, please send your CV in confidence to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
Closing Date: 01/03/2018
Contact: Sue Holden
The Recruitment Fix Ltd
Duke Street Business Centre
Email advertiser/Submit your CV