Theo Peppe North West finalist for British Takeaway Awards
Date published: 24 October 2017
Theo Peppe named as a finalist for the British Takeaway Awards
Theo Peppe on Whitworth Road, Rochdale is a finalist for Best Takeaway in the North West in The British Takeaway Awards (BTAs).
The BTAs, which are run in association with Just Eat, are about celebrating the diverse range of cuisines and rewarding the contribution a nation of takeaway chefs and delivery drivers make to both their local communities and the British economy.
The top five takeaways in the North West that received the most public votes across a month-long voting period have made it to the national awards ceremony on 27 November at The Savoy in London.
To determine the winner, each of the finalists will now be marked on a mystery shopping experience, and have also been asked to provide a submission on why they deserve to win.
A panel of judges, including celebrity chef Ainsley Harriott and businesswoman, and former Dragon’s Den star Sarah Willingham and the UK Managing Director of Just Eat Graham Corfield, will review the results and identify the 13 regional winners and the overall victor for Best Takeaway in Britain.
There are also awards for chefs and delivery drivers who go above and beyond.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Severe blow for Rochdale Riverside development as M&S pulls out
- 2Body of a man discovered at Oxford Drive
- 3Paul Wayne Fettig charged with possessing indecent photographs of children and extreme images
- 4Paul Lawson: Coroner rules accidental death
- 5Collision between tram and car on Drake Street suspends Metrolink services