Kitchen contractor and digital security provider move on to Kingsway Business Park
Date published: 12 June 2018
Kingsway Business Park
Kitchen contractor Nobilia has taken a 55,075 sq ft unit Kingsway Business Park, and digital security provider Gemalto has agreed a deal on a 35,086 sq ft building.
Nobilia and Gemalto join other nearby occupiers including JD Sports, EON and household textile supplier Cleland McIver Lifestyle and the deal leaves only one 75,131 sq ft unit available at the estate.
The joint agents were JLL, P3 and Colliers on behalf of landlord Ropemaker Properties Ltd.
Rob Kos, senior surveyor at JLL, said: “It has been a great success agreeing two deals on strong lease terms and at the quoting rent proving that schemes like Plot K which have quality space and a strong location are able to capitalise on the high demand in the region.”
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1For years dismissed as 'laziness', but now cruel disease is finally getting attention it deserves
- 2One of Rochdale’s oldest family businesses to move after almost 60 years
- 3Arrests following anti-social behaviour linked to stolen mopeds
- 4Man made threats to obtain a firearm and kill
- 5Schoolboy faces daily 12-mile round trip on four buses to attend high school