Get your event noticed by thousands
Date published: 01 November 2016
Ensure your event stands out on Rochdale Online Events
Listing an event on Rochdale Online is free of charge, however, you can ensure your event stands out in our event listings with a premium or enhanced listing from just £6.00 (inc VAT) per week.
Advertise your concerts, plays, car boot sales, exhibitions, charity fundraisers or business meetings etc. on Rochdale Online Events.
A premium option means your event is highlighted in colour at the top of any matching event listings, with an optional photo.
See an example:
- Premium for seven days at £12.00 (inc. VAT)
- Premium for 14 days at £24.00 (inc. VAT)
- Premium for 21 days at £36.00 (inc. VAT)
- Premium for 28 days at £48.00 (inc. VAT)
An enhanced option means your event is highlighted in the listings and can also include a photo.
See an example:
- Enhanced for seven days at £6.00 (inc. VAT)
- Enhanced for 14 days at £12.00 (inc. VAT)
- Enhanced for 21 days at £18.00 (inc. VAT)
- Enhanced for 28 days at £24.00 (inc. VAT)
Choose the date to start your promotion period, and then choose to promote your event for seven, 14, 21 or 28 days.
List your event and choose your advertising options at:
- Make your event stand out with an image (optional pop up)
- Premium listing - your event is highlighted at the top of matching category, date or keyword searches.
- Enhanced Listing - your event is highlighted in the listings.
Rochdale Online Events allows people to check out what events are on, where and when they are on, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our adverts display on all mobile devices, with smartphones and tablets rapidly becoming the number one choice for web browsing, this is a great way to consistently advertise your event to a huge local audience.
Over 20,000 unique users each month use Rochdale Online Events, with hundreds of visitors sharing details on social media.
View event listings at:
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 2Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 3Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child
- 4Graduate with first-class degree returns to teach at former primary school
- 5Arrests at Rochdale caravan park