Santa Claus is coming to the Wheatsheaf
Date published: 01 December 2017
Santa Claus will be on his grand throne in The Wheatsheaf Shopping Centre on 2, 9 and 16 December
Santa Claus is coming to town, as he travels all the way from the North Pole to meet children of Rochdale and dish out early Christmas treats.
On three consecutive Saturdays in December, Santa Claus will be taking his position in his grand throne on the upper shopping level in The Wheatsheaf Shopping Centre.
The man himself will be welcoming shoppers to unveil their Christmas wishes, between 11am and 3.30pm, in his festive set-up and give them an early Christmas treat.
Santa Claus will be at the centre on Saturday 2, 9 and 16 December.
Upon visiting, shoppers can grab their Christmas essentials from The Wheatsheaf’s retailers such as, Wilko, New Look, Argos and more.
For more information about The Wheatsheaf Shopping Centre and events visit
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Be aware of men in a transit van going door-to-door selling fish
- 2Schoolboy faces daily 12-mile round trip on four buses to attend high school
- 3One of Rochdale’s oldest family businesses to move after almost 60 years
- 4Plan to link Middleton to tram network
- 5For years dismissed as 'laziness', but now cruel disease is finally getting attention it deserves