Rotary Club of Rochdale charity raffle
Date published: 20 December 2017
Rotary Club of Rochdale President Ann Stott, The Mayor Ian Duckworth, Geoff Butterworth and Mayoress Christine Duckworth
The Mayor and Mayoress, Ian and Christine Duckworth, drew the three winning tickets for the Rotary Club of Rochdale charity raffle on Saturday, the first prize, a picture entitled 'Mrs Bumble goes to market' was won by a Littleborough resident.
Rotary Club of Rochdale President Ann Stott thanked the Mayor and Mayoress for drawing the raffle and Geoff Butterworth for donating the prints at Geoff Butterworth's 'pop up' art gallery in the Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre.
The Rotary Club of Rochdale has been selling raffle tickets for three of Geoff Butterworth's prints, each one sold raised a pound, proceeds of the raffle at the gallery are to go to Rotary President Ann's charities, Hospice at Home and Rochdale Heartbeat.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale man part of jailed heroin ring
- 2Two men charged with attempted murder following an axe attack
- 3Uproar as Fusilier Lee Rigby memorial in Woolwich removed by local council
- 4Uninsured driver let off lightly after splitting car in two
- 5Coroner rules misadventure as cause of death after woman fell off bridge