Bikers deliver Christmas gifts to local charity
Date published: 27 December 2017
Santa with his motorcycle ready to deliver a sack of toys to the women's refuge
Members of Critters Motorcycle Club delivered Christmas gifts to women and children in the women's refuge at Rochdale over the festive period.
Santa rode his motorcycle on the M62 in freezing conditions on 16 December to deliver a sack of toys and an Xbox for the centre for the second year running.
Gifts were donated by club members and the staff and patrons of The Flying Horse Hotel, along with the staff and patrons of The Old Cock Inn in Halifax, Lazy Bandit Tattoo Art, Greetings gift shop and Mi Nana’s tea room, Elland.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 2Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 3Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child
- 4Graduate with first-class degree returns to teach at former primary school
- 5Arrests at Rochdale caravan park