Mayoral apprentice Nazam Suleman nominated for National Apprentice of the Year
Date published: 04 January 2018
Mayoral apprentice Nazam Suleman has been nominated for National Apprentice of the Year.
Nazam, who has been offered a permanent position within the Mayoral office, was also nominated for 'Apprentice of the Year' last year. He attended the celebrations as one of the three finalists at the Town Hall in November.
Councillor Neil Emmott, Portfolio Holder for Environment and Housing, said: “It is a huge achievement to go as far as three finalists. He is nominated for 'National Apprentice of the Year' and is once again a finalist. We wish him well.”
National Apprentice of the Year will be held in London in March.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 2Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 3Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child
- 4Graduate with first-class degree returns to teach at former primary school
- 5Arrests at Rochdale caravan park