Mayoral apprentice Nazam Suleman nominated for National Apprentice of the Year
Date published: 04 January 2018
Mayoral apprentice Nazam Suleman has been nominated for National Apprentice of the Year.
Nazam, who has been offered a permanent position within the Mayoral office, was also nominated for 'Apprentice of the Year' last year. He attended the celebrations as one of the three finalists at the Town Hall in November.
Councillor Neil Emmott, Portfolio Holder for Environment and Housing, said: “It is a huge achievement to go as far as three finalists. He is nominated for 'National Apprentice of the Year' and is once again a finalist. We wish him well.”
National Apprentice of the Year will be held in London in March.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Council leader accused of breaking the ‘Code of Conduct for Councillors’
- 2Rochdale responds to council leader’s threat
- 3Letter: Formal complaint against Councillor Brett
- 4Man who abused young girls throughout the 90s has been jailed
- 5Council Leader’s comments ‘are serious threat to democracy’, says Councillor Dearnley