House fire on Count Street
Date published: 16 July 2017
Photo: Google DigitalGlobe
A fire at an end terraced property on Count Street, Rochdale on Friday (14 July) involved the first floor bedroom.
Three fire engines from Rochdale and Heywood responded and fire crews used breaking in gear, hose reels, a gas detector, breathing apparatus and positive pressure ventilation fans to extinguish the fire.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man snapped on ladder balanced on roof of transit van on blind bend in Whitworth
- 2Residents object to planning application for takeaway
- 3Some town centre car parks closed on Saturday
- 4Council Business Rates Officer Matthew Ravey charged with fraud offences
- 5Central Retail Park stores evacuated over ‘abandoned rucksack’