House fire on Count Street
Date published: 16 July 2017
Photo: Google DigitalGlobe
A fire at an end terraced property on Count Street, Rochdale on Friday (14 July) involved the first floor bedroom.
Three fire engines from Rochdale and Heywood responded and fire crews used breaking in gear, hose reels, a gas detector, breathing apparatus and positive pressure ventilation fans to extinguish the fire.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 2Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 3Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child
- 4Graduate with first-class degree returns to teach at former primary school
- 5Arrests at Rochdale caravan park