Power cut in Milkstone area of Rochdale
Date published: 07 November 2017
The area affected by the power cut
A power cut in the Milkstone area of Rochdale has currently left around 72 residents without power on Tuesday (7 November).
Staff from Electricity North West are on site and expect the power to be restored by around 3.30am on Wednesday (8 November).
The power cut, which occurred at 3.01pm, has affected Castlemere Street, Mere Street, Tweedale Street, Devon Street, William Street, Sussex Street, Suffolk Street, Boundary Street, Castlemere Terrace, Milk Street, Henry Street and Milkstone Road.
Updates can be checked at using reference 10513616.
Electricity North West spokesperson said: "There are currently 72 properties without power following a fault on an underground cable at 3.01pm today.
"We have an engineer on site and are arranging for a team to attend and fix the underground cable.
"People can report to us if they’re affected by this fault via the website so we can keep them updated. Or they can call us on our power cut number, 105."
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1One of Rochdale’s oldest family businesses to move after almost 60 years
- 2Schoolboy faces daily 12-mile round trip on four buses to attend high school
- 3For years dismissed as 'laziness', but now cruel disease is finally getting attention it deserves
- 4Be aware of men in a transit van going door-to-door selling fish
- 5Arrests following anti-social behaviour linked to stolen mopeds