Community nurse Erin Seabright crowned Employee of the Year
Date published: 07 December 2017
Erin Seabright, from Heywood, an integrated care staff nurse in Medicine & Community at Manchester Royal Infirmary, has been named the overall Employee of the Year.
She said: "I have been a medical nurse for three years in Manchester now and I feel very proud winning the overall Employee of the Year Award.
"I am so grateful for this acknowledgement. Thank you to everyone that voted for me, it really means a lot."
The judges thought that Erin was an exemplary employee who has supported colleagues and patients through emotionally and physically challenging times.
As Employee of the Year Award winner, Erin will receive a £300 One4all Gift Card, which can be spent in more than 50,000 stores nationwide.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Tony Lloyd demands meeting on future of Marks and Spencer in Rochdale
- 2Rochdale set for direct link to Manchester airport
- 3Councillors received almost three quarters of a million in allowances
- 4Council windfall from Manchester Airport Group shares
- 5Aggresive beggars should be fined, says Councillor John Blundell