Remaining members of Rochdale Hornets board resign
Date published: 09 October 2019
Hornets Rugby League
Following the resignations of chairman Peter Rush and director Ray Dutton last week, the four remaining members of the Rochdale Hornets board of directors; Denise Dawson, Martin Hall, Mark Harris and Gavin Reynolds have now also given notice of their intention to resign from their position at the club.
A statement released by the board said: "After outlining the exact details of a number of pressing issues to members we felt that we had no other alternative. We are all committed to ensuring a smooth handover and will remain in a supporting role until the election of a new board.
"We are willing to assist the new board with sharing information and knowledge regarding the club’s current situation, and to help complete any current ongoing projects that have been worked. At the same time we wish the club the very best success in these testing times."
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Here’s where you can Eat Out to Help Out: the venues offering the government’s 50% discount deal
- 2Coronavirus: Greater Manchester declares major incident
- 3New temporary testing units to open in Rochdale town centre and Littleborough
- 4Funding secured for two major projects in the Rochdale borough
- 5Facemask advice if you wear glasses or hearing aids