Remaining members of Rochdale Hornets board resign
Date published: 09 October 2019
Hornets Rugby League
Following the resignations of chairman Peter Rush and director Ray Dutton last week, the four remaining members of the Rochdale Hornets board of directors; Denise Dawson, Martin Hall, Mark Harris and Gavin Reynolds have now also given notice of their intention to resign from their position at the club.
A statement released by the board said: "After outlining the exact details of a number of pressing issues to members we felt that we had no other alternative. We are all committed to ensuring a smooth handover and will remain in a supporting role until the election of a new board.
"We are willing to assist the new board with sharing information and knowledge regarding the club’s current situation, and to help complete any current ongoing projects that have been worked. At the same time we wish the club the very best success in these testing times."
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Police are appealing for more information after an assault in Rochdale
- 2Rochdale singer-songwriter named as one of the UK's "top fierce female artists" in contest to...
- 3Littleborough childminder rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted for fourth consecutive time
- 4Petrol station locals claim is already plagued by late-night rows, abuse and vandalism to sell...
- 5Man believed to be from Rochdale pleads not guilty to murder of a man in Lancaster